Squarehippies.com Shirtless Forums

The place to talk about male celebrities and beyond!

You are not logged in.

Announcement

NEW RULE: ZERO POSTERS WILL BE DELETED. New registration is being frozen at the moment. Contact me if you would like an account or if you're having problems with an existing one.

#1 2012-08-11 05:30:49

KarmaLysing
Butt Nacked!

Copper - New period drama on BBCA

First piece of good news: Kyle Schmidt is one of the major characters. Since this is a period piece, he's gotten over his shaveaholism, and he's a furry little bastard.

Second piece of good news: Irish redheads. Lots of them.

Third piece of good news: Three of the above-mentioned Irish redheads are three of the other major characters.

Fourth piece of good news: http://www.bbcamerica.com/copper/charac … -corcoran/ This is Tom Weston-Jones. He plays the protagonist, Kevin Corcoran. He shares in common with a number of other British actors the trait that he could fall out of the Ugly Tree and hit every limb on the way down, and he'd still be screaming hot.

The show starts on August 19th. I look forward to caps. Lots of them. PRETTY PLEASE!?!?!?!

Eventually, I meet EVERYONE, Luv.

#2 2012-08-24 15:13:29

KarmaLysing
Butt Nacked!

Re: Copper - New period drama on BBCA

So I watched the first episode of "Copper" last night. HOLY JEEBUS!!!!

Full rearal nudity from one of the other Irish gingy male leads, and shirtlessness from both Kyle Schmidt and Tom Weston-Jones. VERY promising start... VERY. PROMISING.

Someone needs to cap this. Soon.

Eventually, I meet EVERYONE, Luv.

Board footer