Squarehippies.com Shirtless Forums

The place to talk about male celebrities and beyond!

You are not logged in.

Announcement

NEW RULE: ZERO POSTERS WILL BE DELETED. New registration is being frozen at the moment. Contact me if you would like an account or if you're having problems with an existing one.

#1 2012-06-19 06:21:20

jeep_driver
Long Sleeve Oxford

hi im a noob, but not really

hello all you chesthairaholics! i dig hairiness on guys except when it appears on my own body. where is all this peachfuzz coming from on my arms and shoulders? god knows what my back and rear end must look like....i think i might invent some contraption that will make it easier to shave off the unwanted hair on those hard to reach areas of the anatomy. if you have any helpful ideas, please oblige me.

Last edited by jeep_driver (2012-06-19 06:22:17)

show me your treasure trail and you have a personal masseur for LIFE

#2 2012-06-23 18:00:55

bo_s
T-Shirt

Re: hi im a noob, but not really

Hi there. Welcome to the Shrine of Sexy Scruffy Men (and Exceptionally Delicious Smooth Men).

That's an official alternate name.

#3 2012-06-23 23:18:32

scarreduser
T-Shirt

Hey to  jeep_driver . Oh dude . I cannot tell you how much I spent on having my back and shoulders waxed, I was as hairy as I could be . I felt as though I was a freak . Then after a horrendoud accident . I truly do look like a freak in a lot of ways . However , I do have some fur left that hides much of the damage . I now revel in my  furriness . I have to admit that I felt odd because I love the hairy guys so . But now I am home and among family so to speak .  Enjoy every hair in my opinion . But if you are serious about getting rid of any , Permanent removal is easier and cheaper in the long run . Traveling back and forth from a small town to one with a service that would shape body hair was expensive . Plus after my back and shoulders weere done the rest had to be shaped and trimmed so I did not even look worse . I am glad for every hair . scar    And WELCOME smile

Naked under My Clothes

#4 2012-06-24 18:51:42

BorisC
Tank Top

Furryness is next to godliness!

#5 2012-06-25 04:47:20

scarreduser
T-Shirt

So True BorisC ! : )

Naked under My Clothes

#6 2012-06-25 12:39:01

jeep_driver
Long Sleeve Oxford

greetings bo_s, scarreduser, and BorisC:

thanks for the warm welcome. i haven't felt the love in so long that your remarks almost make up for my lack thereof.
square has the taste in men that i can always count on - i agree with him 95% of the time. i can just imagine the jealous
fights we could have if we knew each other in real life!
remember when our hero had the nerve to take a hiatus from squarehippies and left us all to PULL it by our lonesomes?
(and i'm not referring to a "TRACTOR pull", either)
i have spent entirely too much time here over the past few years. it's an honor to be included in this band of brothers (and
sisters) with you fellas.
i remember wishing that i had hairiness and such when i was a growing boy...be careful what you pray for cuz i got it in
SPADES!
BTW, i think scars can be awfully sexy, boston.
yours faithfully,
wrangler (jeep_driver)

#7 2012-06-25 14:56:15

Virtue
The Everseeing Eye

Welcome home! I'm Virtue, moderator around these parts. You won't see me post often because my job is to oversee Square's operations, haha! Enjoy the forum smile

#8 2012-06-26 05:32:01

jeep_driver
Long Sleeve Oxford

many thanks for the heads up, dear OMNIPOTENT virtuous ONE. the world needs more "grunts" like you (i include myself in the grunt group, naturally)
J_D

Board footer