Squarehippies.com Shirtless Forums

The place to talk about male celebrities and beyond!

You are not logged in.

Announcement

NEW RULE: ZERO POSTERS WILL BE DELETED. New registration is being frozen at the moment. Contact me if you would like an account or if you're having problems with an existing one.

#1 2009-03-28 00:49:08

ChristopherPlummer_is_HOT
Overcoat

New here

Hi, I just found this forum tonight.  You can tell by my user name and my avatar that I LOVE actor Christopher Plummer!!!!  He is probably best known for playing Captain von Trapp in The Sound of Music, a movie in which he is HOT but stays fully clothed sad , but he has also had plenty of movie and TV roles that have allowed him to display his gorgeous body!  And I absolutely LOVE him shirtless!  smile

Before any of you do the math and start laughing at me, let me say that I know he definitely qualifies as a "senior citizen" now!  However, he has aged VERY well and still looks great!!!!

I am going to direct some of my fellow fans to this board, as we've had many discussions about Christopher's chest over the years!  smile

And I will post some shirtless pictures of him on here, too!

If you've never seen Christopher Plummer SHIRTLESS (see movies Battle of Britain, Return of the Pink Panther, Triple Cross, and Royal Hunt of the Sun), you have missed out on something in life!  smile

#2 2009-07-07 08:15:34

square
Administrator
Website

Re: New here

Hi there! Althought a few months late, welcome to the forums! I agree I have had a huge crush on Captain von Trapp in The Sound of Music and by all means, educate us on his hairy chest!

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3613/3346571790_274e25191f_o.gif

#3 2009-07-08 21:10:04

Walker Girl
Tank Top
Website

Re: New here

welcome!

"I'd like to slap those buns on the grill!" xD

Board footer