Squarehippies.com Shirtless Forums

The place to talk about male celebrities and beyond!

You are not logged in.

Announcement

NEW RULE: ZERO POSTERS WILL BE DELETED. New registration is being frozen at the moment. Contact me if you would like an account or if you're having problems with an existing one.
  • Index
  •  » Introduction
  •  » A shirtless hunk fix - am I glad I found THIS website? Oy yeah

#1 2008-12-24 07:39:25

daveindubai
T-Shirt

A shirtless hunk fix - am I glad I found THIS website? Oy yeah

Hey All

A newbie on the site - considering my first hottie viewed was Jessie Pavelka I have pretty high expectations:)

Working in Abu Dhabi (think Dubai's little brother) and originally from Australia - considering ANY website with even a sniff of gay content is banned i.e. unreachable from here this has got to be a gay boi's dreamsite. Not that I am saying this is a gay website - gosh no - anyone can admire the male form - and I am soooo admiring it right now.

Looking forward to some fun times on the site.

Catchya

P.S. As the wax versus non wax debate is a strong one on here I must declare my definite prefernce for the buff, smooth jock boys - hair is OK - I just prefer on their heads and not all over those lean muscled bods.

D

Lynn Lavner: "The Bible contains six admonishments to homosexuals and 362 admonishments to heterosexuals. That doesn't mean that God doesn't love heterosexuals. It's just that they need more supervision."

#2 2008-12-24 11:48:40

square
Administrator
Website

Re: A shirtless hunk fix - am I glad I found THIS website? Oy yeah

Hi Dave, welcome to the forums! The readers here posted the best discovered and undiscovered men on the net and I am pleasantly surprised every single time. And there's nothing wrong with smooth buffed jocks. It's just a matter of one's preference. Have you visited the main website as well?

I've always wanted to go to Dubai / Abu Dhabi!

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3613/3346571790_274e25191f_o.gif

#3 2008-12-24 14:50:07

daveindubai
T-Shirt

Thanks Man

I have been here once or twice but the posted pics I saw of Jessie Pavelka just pushed me over the edge:)

Hey if you should happen to come this way let me know - always happy to offer a spare bed - and I am managing the ticketing for the ABu Dhabi Formula 1 Grand Prix next Oct/Nov so if your a revhead (not me - just like the $) come on over.

Cheers

P.S. Is there a way for me to tell when someone replies to my posts...?

Lynn Lavner: "The Bible contains six admonishments to homosexuals and 362 admonishments to heterosexuals. That doesn't mean that God doesn't love heterosexuals. It's just that they need more supervision."

#4 2008-12-24 16:22:51

square
Administrator
Website

When you make a post, just make sure you have "subscribe to this topic" checked. The forum is very lightweight and only utilize the essential features. Thankfully subscription is one of them. smile

I am definitely not a revhead, but F1 drivers make me moist. Search for Jenson Button at the main site to see what I'm talking about. Hehe.

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3613/3346571790_274e25191f_o.gif

#5 2008-12-24 17:39:09

hjs1985
T-Shirt

Hey Dave!!! welcome and thanks for enjoying my post about jessie pavelka. i will try to find more pics. Enjoy the site cause I do.

Last edited by hjs1985 (2008-12-24 17:39:44)

• Index
  •  » Introduction
  •  » A shirtless hunk fix - am I glad I found THIS website? Oy yeah

Board footer